CANADA 150 CELEBRATION @ OCEAN PARKDecember 9, 2017, 11:00-20:30180 Wong Chuk Hang Road
Hong Kong SAR, China
Hong Kong SAR, China
Sun Life Financial Presents:
CANADA 150 CELEBRATION @ OCEAN PARK
Come celebrate Christmas with Canadians and friends of Canada at Ocean Park Hong Kong as we end 2017 – concluding our Canada150, Hong Kong20, Chamber40 and Ocean Park40 anniversary celebrations!
The largest theme park in Asia. Ocean Park is a Hong Kong favourite with over 5 million visitors on average each year.
Join us as Canadians and friends of Canada take over Ocean Park for a memorable day of celebration.
Enjoy Ocean Park rides and programs starting at 11 a.m. along with face painting, balloons, choir singing, and meet & greet Ocean Park characters, and other Canada 150, CanChamHK 40 and Hong Kong 20 celebrations throughout the day!
Official closing ceremony with special guests from Canadian community from 7:15 pm to 7:45 pm. (Venue within Ocean Park TBC.)
Exclusive usage of rides for all participants from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
- HK$350 Adult (+5% Admin Fee)
- HK$170 Child (+5% Admin Fee)
- HK$800 Family Package for 2 adults + 1 child aged from 3 to 11 (+5% Admin Fee)
- Enjoy 30% discount at Ocean Park's souvenir shops by presenting wrist band from 4:00pm onward on December 9, 2017 (excluding consignment items, discounted items, fixed-price items, chargeable services and vending machine products).
- Enjoy 15% discount at all opened restaurants by presenting wrist band from 5:00pm on December 9, 2017 (except mobile food carts, food kiosks and McDonald's outlet).
- Enjoy 10% discount with a minimum purchase of HK$200 on photo products at Ocean Park's image galleries (applicable to regular priced items and photo packages) by presenting wrist band from 4:00pm onward on December 9, 2017.
- Special Exhibitions: Cross Cultural Displays
- International Marketplace
Contact us for more sponsorship and corporate purchase opportunities.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tickets are non refundable
2. In the event of Typhoon Signal no.8 or Black Rainstorm warning is hoisted, the Event will be rescheduled.
3. Tickets to be picked up from CanChamHK prior to the event date.