As a leading voice of the Canadian business community, the Chamber has submitted our recommendations to the Hong Kong Chief Executive ahead of his Policy Address. The recommendations reflect the collective viewpoints of the Chamber constituents, representing 2,200+ members and are derived from the work of our nine committees.
1. Restoring Hong Kong’s Economy and Brand
2. A Coordinated and Orderly Pathway to Decarbonization
3. Helping Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses Succeed and Sustain
4. Advancing Gender Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
5. Embracing Technology and Innovation as Hong Kong’s New Growth Frontier
6. Accelerating Hong Kong’s Development of a Digital Economy
7. Establish a Northern Metropolis Channel for Potential Investors and Interest Parties
Thank you to those who individually or through the Committees provided us with your views. Special thanks goes to the Policy & Government Relations Committee who spearheaded this important advocacy effort on behalf of the Chamber.
Click Here to Read the English Version
Click Here to Read the Traditional Chinese version