The Chamber provides the following tools so that you may focus on growing your business.
Business Delegation Service
Events Management Services
Looking for a venue to host your meeting/ lecture/ presentation?
Available 7 Days a Week
Our multi-purpose boardroom can accommodate up to 35 people and be configured for meetings, lectures, seminars, luncheons, presentations, and more.
Located right next to the WanChai MTR station, our venue is available for rent seven days a week.
- Office Hours (Mon – Fri from 9 am to 6 pm): HK$500*/hour
- Non-Office Hours: HK$800*/hour + HK$200/hour for air conditioning
We Offer the Following Equipment
- Wifi Access
- Hi-Def Multimedia Projector
- Conference Phone
- Flip Chart
- Whiteboard with markers
Catering arrangements can also be made with your boardroom booking.
Business Delegation Program
A Dedicated Program for Help You Gain Market Knowledge and Meet Potential Clients
During a delegation visit to Hong Kong, one of the key objectives is to meet potential clients and find new business leads without getting involved with administrative tasks.
That’s why CanChamHK has a dedicated program to provide business delegations visiting Hong Kong and Asia with services such as the arrangement of logistics as well as opportunities to meet with potential partners/clients.
Our One-Stop Approach
- Provide advice on logistics / accommodations / program development
- Assessment of your business needs
- Identify potential partners / collaborators
- Confirm mutual business interests
- Setup meeting / site visits with interested parties
- Compile delegation program
- Provide dedicated staff to accompany you to the meetings
Service fee: HK$5,000 for program development + HK$1,000 per company/site visit setup
Preparation for the visit: 1 month in advance
Delegation size: up to 15 companies
Events Management Service
End-to-end Event Management Service
The Chamber offers an end-to-end event management service for staging your own seminar, company introduction, or learning session in Hong Kong. Benefits include:
- Arrangement of venue and catering for a lunchtime or evening event
- Administrative support and RSVP management
- Personnel support on the day to greet and introduce guests
- Worry free access to your guests – so that business can be done.