The Governor’s Council is the advisory body to the Executive Committee on strategic matters that impact the development of the Chamber. The Council is comprised of top level business and government leaders from the Canada-Hong Kong community.
- Raymond (Head of Governor’s Council) Chow , Hongkong Land Limited
- Victor Apps , Retired (Formerly of Manulife)
- David Armitage , Velocity Solutions Ltd.
- Madeleine Behan , The Communication Group
- Dr. Eliza C.H. Chan , Zhong Lun Law Firm in Hong Kong
- John Cheh , Esquel Group
- Stephen Chu , The Chu Family Trust
- Robert Cook , Retired (Formerly of Manulife)
- John Crawford , International Quality Education Limited
- William W.H. Doo , FSE Holdings Limited
- Dr. Aron Harilela , Harilela Hotels Limited
- Bruce Hicks , Asia Clean Capital Limited
- Daisy Ho , Shun Tak Holdings
- Lawrence Ho , Melco International Development Ltd
- Hing Lam Kam , Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Limited
- David Kong , Fat Kee Stevedores Ltd.
- Patrick Lam , FSE Holdings Limited
- Lincoln K.K. Leong , MTR Corporation Limited
- David McMaster , Fairchild Canadian Academy
- Jeff (Ex-Officio) Nankivell , Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong and Macao
- David M. Nesbitt , Legacy Trust Company
- Joe Ng , Retired (Formerly of Air Canada)
- Bernard Pouliot , Quam Limited
- Dr. William Shue Lam Yip , Canada Land
- Richard Siemens , Distacom Group
- Doreen Steidle , HSBC
- Elizabeth L. Thomson , The Amber Foundation Limited
- Andrew Turczyniak , Retired (Formerly of RBC)
- John Witt , Jardine Matheson Limited
- Allan Zeman , Lan Kwai Fong Holdings Ltd.