AIR CANADA: Bid on Tickets to any City in Canada!
Air Canada has generously donated a pair of return trip Economy Class Tickets from Hong Kong to Canada. Bid online and get the chance to win tickets to an airport of your choice in Canada!
The top two bidders will be contacted.
PLACE YOUR BID
Terms and Conditions:
- All travel must be completed prior to 14th December, 2014.
- The ticket is non-transferable and cannot be given or sold to a third party.
- The ticket cannot be issued to children under age 12.
- Please fax your travel plan to our office at 2810-1117 to reserve your seat.
- Reservation can only be made within 21 days of departure. Ticket must be issued within 3 days after reservation is made.
- After ticket has been issued, any changed to flight time, date of travel are subject to a change fee of $50 CAD plus applicable taxes for each change transaction.
- Upgrade, reissue or extension of ticket validity are not permitted.
- If the flight becomes critically full, and/or other serious disruptions occur, there is a possibility that the passengers may be denied boarding at the time of check-in.
- The ticket is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for Aeroplan mileage accumulation.
- The ticket is not valid for the joint venture services.
- All airport/departure taxes and applicable surcharge are the sole responsibility of the passenger.
- If ticket is lost, it is not replaceable and our office must be advised of this matter.
- Promotional pass recipients may be held liable to Air Canada for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets or for the fraudulent use of those tickets.