Delta Airlines: Make the Most of a Golden Opportunity with Delta
February 9, 2017
Members of the Canadian Chamber HK can enjoy a 3-month complimentary Gold Medallion®* SkyMiles® membership. Upon enrolment, complete a round-trip journey from Hong Kong to the Americas with Delta during the 90-day period and you will earn sufficient Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) to retain your status until January 31, 2018**.
As a Gold Medallion Member, you will enjoy the best elite travel experience whenever you fly, including:
- Access to Delta Sky Club on international flights
- Complimentary upgrade to Delta Comfort+ with extra legroom and recline (72 hours prior to departure, subject to availability)
- Accelerated security at selected airports
- Highest boarding priority
- Additional baggage allowance
As well, you automatically become a SkyTeam Elite Plus member, where you can enjoy value-added benefits when travelling internationally across our SkyTeam partners.
Enrol to become a basic SkyMiles member on delta.com/skymiles. Send your company name, booking reference (6 characters) or ticket number (13 digits) and SkyMiles number to DLSPRKHK@delta.com with subject line “Can Cham Gold Offer”. Please allow 5 business days to process your upgrade to Gold Medallion status.
Terms & Conditions
1. * Upon successful application, Gold Medallion membership is valid for 90 days.
2. ** It normally requires 50,000 MQMs to qualify for Gold Medallion status.
3. Offer is exclusive for members of the Canadian Chamber, Hong Kong who have a registered address in Hong Kong.
4. Applicants must not be existing SkyMiles members.
5. Please allow at least 5 business days to process your upgrade from basic SkyMiles membership to Gold Medallion status. Delta cannot guarantee that your status will be correctly reflected for flights departing in less than 5 days.
6. No physical Gold Card will be given. Passengers are encouraged to download the Fly Delta app where the e-card will be displayed under My Wallet.
7. Delta Air Lines, Inc. has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.