Ecosystem Networking Event & Drinks
'Better Business' Innovation Series
The Innovation of Work
Supported by the following committees from BritCham & AmCham:
BUSINESS ANGEL, CHINA, CSR, ENVIRONMENT & ENERGY, SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISE GROUP, INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY
In this new series we will be exploring innovations in the field of better business - doing the right things in the right way. Each event will adopt a different theme, and aims to connect all interested players in the ecosystem - a first for Hong Kong - from start-ups and NGOs through established businesses to members of government, academia and the investment community.
In the first event of the series, we will be taking a look at the evolution of work. From co-working spaces and hot desks that are improving the traditional work place model through improving flexible and part-time working, to developments in AI and Robotics that are set to cause a huge shift in manpower needs and what gets done by whom in the future. We will explore what is being done to transform workforce productivity and well-being here in Hong Kong.
Who should attend: anyone interested in the innovation of work, social innovation, what is currently going on in Hong Kong and, those interested in helping make Hong Kong an even better place to work, for all parts of our community.
Thu, October 13, 2016
6:00PM – 8:30PM
Dr David Chung, Under Secretary for Innovation and Technology, the Government of HKSAR
Mr Stephen Sui, Under Secretary for Labour and Welfare, the Government of HKSAR
Mr Byron Lam, Assistant Director, Efficiency Unit
Mr Scott Stiles, Co-Founder & General Manager, Fair Employment Agency
Ms Julanne Minster, Vice President Asia Business Development, Delos
Mr George Chen, Head of Public Policy, Hong Kong Taiwan, Facebook
Dr Jane Lee, Director, Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
Mr. Argon Ho, General Manager, Hong Kong and Macau, Cisco
Ms Eunice Wong, Co-Founder, Quikspaces
Ms Susan Evans, Founder, Innovate2Sustainability
Mr Christian Tooley, Consultant, Workplace Strategy & Occupier Consulting, CBRE APAC
KPMG Offices, The Hub, 22/F Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Place, Causeway Bay
Yammie Yuen: email@example.com
Sonia Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of Britcham & AmCham & CanChamHK
· Reservations in advanced are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
· Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
· This event is closed to the media.
· The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
· For further information please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please make cheques payable to: "The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong" & send it to Room 1201 Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong